Friday, January 16, 2009

tiki tiki tiki


at the tiki bar, alameda, originally uploaded by *Honeychild*.

We went to a tiki bar in Alameda last night called Forbidden Island, it's so well decorated inside and their drinks are delish. Nice lighting for that cozy night out with fun friends. This was a celebration of Richard Wayne's birthday, who is a recent transplant from Pittsburgh (here he would want me to say Go Steelers, but I shall refrain).
It has been a very busy start to the new year, multiple projects have been taking up my time as well as some endeavors to do some home improvement and a new year's resolution to give my dogs a good long walk every day.
For now here is a link to Anna Maria Horner's blog where she's unveiled her new fabric line (she is so prolific it's inspiring: a new line of fabric every time I turn around, a new book AND her 6th bun in the oven)

No comments: