Friday, July 18, 2008

four dogs are better than two


these girls are buddies, originally uploaded by *Honeychild*.

My brother started a new job in Oakland so for the past few weeks, and until next Friday, we have been host to his two huskies Ensign and Amber. They are really great dogs, both very affectionate yet independent -- unlike my two little needy monsters. Here are Clementine and Amber after one of their marathon playtimes. There's no guessing who is the winner between the two of them, Amber is much faster than Clemmy and definitely gets more "bites" in. I wish we had more space and acres where they could all roam, then I would even get two or three more dogs! But as it is now, Ensign and Amber are going to stay in Vegas with my parents for a little while. Hopefully they'll be back soon because I think Clemmy likes their girl time.

No comments: