Tuesday, January 22, 2008

out here


out here, originally uploaded by *Honeychild*.

Any time is a good time for impromptu picture-taking, like last friday at work on the roof with Professor Plum. Okay, it was Kristin. This is what happens when you are left to your devices, and you realize the window in the bathroom is too cool not to photograph someone behind it, and the only way for them to get behind said window is from the roof, where there is a great view of the Transamerica Pyramid. Yes, this is what happens.


kristin trying to break in, originally uploaded by *Honeychild*.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name's Kristin (oddly enough same as your friend). For my photography class we're doing a project on any photographer of our choice. I was wondering if it would be all right for me to ask you some questions in the near future. I looked at your website and I love your work and would very much like to do my project on you and your photography. Please contact me at kj_bayless@hotmail.com whether your answer is yes or no. Thanks for your time!